Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Throwback: First Time I Ever Took a Video Autocrossing

As I've been posting things on the blog, I started to look back at all my youtube videos from various drives, and this is the first run I think that I ever got on video with a GoPro.  This was my rookie year in the Texas SCCA Region, in the last third of the season which had 9 events.  This was event 7 and I was starting to figure a few things out.  Running on an All-Season tire still at this point, and really muscling with the car.  This run was pretty satisfying, because I got really close to the class win, and ended up finishing 2nd place of 24 Novice Entries that day.  I was only bested by my very good friend and amazing driver Grant Watkins.  We were both Rookies this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Finish of the Year - Equipe Rapide #4 Mirror Cross

In a couple of weeks time we will have the annual running of the SCCA Pro Solo here in Texas, hosted at Mineral Wells airport.  It's alw...