Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2017 in Review: the College Station Texas SCCA Champ Tour

One of my better performances last year on the SCCA National Autocross circuit was in Texas at College Station, a venue and surface, I really love and thrive on.  I was in my Miata for the first time at a big national event and managed to drive to a 2nd place overall in E-Street, and a trophy.  It was a really fun weekend.  Here were my best runs for that weekend and the great thing about Mazda is that they have a really strong contingency program and because of it we took home more money than the first place car (Toyota MR-2).  Gotta love Mazda.  Car is on Bridgestone RE71R Tires. 

Day One Run


Day Two Run


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Finish of the Year - Equipe Rapide #4 Mirror Cross

In a couple of weeks time we will have the annual running of the SCCA Pro Solo here in Texas, hosted at Mineral Wells airport.  It's alw...