Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Just returned from a great weekend of racing at the 2018 Tirerack SCCA Championship Tour in Mineral Wells Texas where I was competing in E-Street against a very competitive field of Miatas and Toyota MR2 entries.  There were 11 total in the class, and while I did not drive the way I wanted, and ended up in 7th of 11, I still had a great time, learned a lot and have many positives to build upon.  Here is a video from my best run on Sunday, this run was pretty fun and I got some pretty big opposite lock as I was flying through the sweepers in sector 2.  That probably cost a little time on the run, but still good to feel the car handle this challenging course well. 


Our next National Event will be the SCCA Pro Solo in June (1st-3rd) at the same site Mineral Wells.  So this was a great warmup for that and always fun driving the Miata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Finish of the Year - Equipe Rapide #4 Mirror Cross

In a couple of weeks time we will have the annual running of the SCCA Pro Solo here in Texas, hosted at Mineral Wells airport.  It's alw...