Monday, January 22, 2018

Most Satisfying Autocross Run of 2017 Season

First post on the Blog, thought I would start from the end of the 2017 season.  This run is in my good friend Phil Elmore's 2001 Mazda Miata SE (British Green).  I have a passenger with me in the car, but really was able to nail the line for this Autocross layout at Texas Motor Speedway Infield Road Course.  This Miata was really feeling good on this track.  It's a 6 speed, and we are wound up here with momentum in 3rd gear most of the way around the circuit.  Curtis Frisbie is in the passenger seat with me and we are having a good time at the end of the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Finish of the Year - Equipe Rapide #4 Mirror Cross

In a couple of weeks time we will have the annual running of the SCCA Pro Solo here in Texas, hosted at Mineral Wells airport.  It's alw...