Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2018 SCCA Club Trials Opens up with Double Points at Cresson

The 2018 season will officially open up for me this coming weekend, January 27th and 28th at Cresson, Texas in the Club Trials with SCCA.  I do plan to run in more of these events in 2018.  The plan is to enter the Miata in as many of them as possible in the Street 2 Class.  Here is a short video of a few laps on a very cold December day in 2016.  This was my first time to get the Miata out on the track and I loved it.  I returned a month later and set a PB of 1:33.125.  It will be interesting to see how things go this time around, as I will have been familiar with the track and CCW layout, but will also be running on a different tire this year (The Continental Max Summer Tire).  More to come after the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Finish of the Year - Equipe Rapide #4 Mirror Cross

In a couple of weeks time we will have the annual running of the SCCA Pro Solo here in Texas, hosted at Mineral Wells airport.  It's alw...